Monday, March 10, 2008

school

OK, sitting in MGMT 3100: Management in contemporary society.

We're watching a travel channel doc video about tokyo: Fishmarkets, sumo wrestlers, cell phones, crowded subways

this has nothing to do with operating a business in an ethical manner.

HPU costs ~400 bucks per class. In most classes you have two tests and a paper, maybe a smidge of homework. I guess you get what you pay for. There are no hard classes.

I don't thing I have ever worked "hard" on anything in school. Don't get me wrong, it's been hard starting and completing papers in the 3 hours before they are due...

Is real college harder or am I just super smart? Probably the latter. Jon smart.



Holomua Me Ka 'Oia'i'o: Hawaiian for "Tougher than UH, but still doesn't interfere with surfing"

No comments: