Friday, March 7, 2008

The Bike

I really love this thing. I don't really know much about what it is... it's an Orbea, sure, it's got the Euskaltel paint job and a italian threaded lower bracket or something- the guy at the bike shop told me that (or something similar). Anyhoo, I like it. It's mine, it's fast, it's creaky for some reason (I mantain b/c it's not built to handle this much horsepower, which is funnier when I'm wheezing ten yards behind the pack) it's a little on the heavy side, but hey... so am I. It's also visible from space thanks to the bitchin blaze orange color scheme. It's kick ass. I've put a bit more than 500 miles on it in '08 and I'm gonna put about a jillion more on this year.

Oh yeah, and the background of the photo says so much... that's TWO guitar hero guitars and one ROCK BAND guitar hanging up next to some hotel bathroom art and my ol' blues. The ManCove.

No comments: